What is SOC?
- a structured body of knowledge about how to avoid climate change
- only implemented within communities to foster collaborative learning
- a credit system which enables continuous learning for more empathy towards the environment
- a platform which gives social entrepreneurs more exposure to share their best practices
How does the curriculum work?
- The curriculum consists of subject-based modules orientated around issues such as climate change & global warming, diet & health, food production & safety, waste & consumption or energy & mobility.
- Each module contains activity elements which bring you a step closer towards sustainable behavior.
- Gain credits for each event you participate in while you grow your understanding of your role in a sustainable world.